Free Standard Shipping Available (CONUS Only)
Contact use for ordering information.
Please note that special order products are not returnable.
- 240 pound (109 kg) total instrument capacity, 480 pound (218 kg) total Capacity
- Maximum seven arcseconds peak-to-peak periodic error before PEC
- Belt-driven gears offer virtually zero backlash
- New MKS 5000 control system featuring USB 2.0 computer to mount interface
- Calibrated polar alignment adjustments make TPoint-assisted polar alignment a breeze
- Unibody mount design weighs 84 pounds (38 kg)
- Ample room to add through the mount cabling
- Power supply and PC-to-mount cabling included
- Versatile equipment mounting plate (aka the Versa-Plate) that can accept virtually any optical tube assembly
- All electronics and wiring are enclosed within the mount (power supply is external)
- 30 arcseconds or better all sky pointing accuracy with TPoing and Super Model
- Clutchless design maintains TPoint assisted pointing accuracy
- Two port USB 2.0 hub on the instrument panel
- Track or slew up to three hours past the meridian
More robust in every way, the Paramount ME II has a remarkable weight capacity of 240 pounds while weighing in at a moderate and manageable 84 pounds. Increased bearing size, a larger counterweight shaft diameter and, of course, a far greater weight capacity make the ME II a more heavy duty follow up to the legendary Paramount ME.
As expected with every Software Bisque mount, the ME II is strong and smart. Borrowing from the MX mount design, you can now run you equipment cables through the mount - with no disassembly required. The instrument panel also includes 2 USB ports so you're sure to be able to connect your guiding accessories with ease.
Always striving for perfection, the Paramount MEII's belt driven motors are nearly backlash-free. A maximum of 7 arc seconds of periodic error, before correction, provides remarkable slewing accuracy and clutchless gears maintain T-Point's pointing accuracy.
|Head Design||German Equatorial|
|Instrument Capacity||240 lbs|
|Mount Head Weight||84lbs|
|Telescope Connection||Losmandy Style|
- Software Bisque Paramount ME II Equatorial Mount
- 220W Power Supply
- Two 30lb Counterweights
- Shipping lock bolts
- MEII Altitude adjust wrench
- Delrin Washers
- Velvet accessory bag that contains (4) 3/8 shoulder bolts plugs
- Counterweight Safety knob
- Hand paddle
- USB to USB min cable
- Hex key set
- Pier lock knobs
- QuickStart guide
- Paramount User Guide
- USB thumb Drive (loaded with the SkyX Pro for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Raspberry Pi for easy download)