Free Standard Shipping Available (CONUS Only)
Yes, our inventory is accurate!
We do not offer products for purchase unless they are in stock!
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Glass: Providing Precise and Maximum Light Transmission for a Bright, Crisp Image
- Bak-4 Prisms With Dielectric & Phase Coatings: Consists of Quality Treatments that Strengthens the Reflectiveness of the Prisms for Even Sharper Color Correction and High-Resolution Views
- Durable & Waterproof: Constructed with Durable, Waterproof, and Rubber Exterior to Help Protect your Optics from the Harsh Elements of the Outdoors
- Tripod Adaptable: Keep A Steady, Stable View by Using a Tripod Adapter to Attach to a Tripod or Mount
- Accessory Kit Included: Rugged Meade Carry Bag & Harness, Comfortable Neck Strap, Lens Caps & Cleaning Cloth
The CanyonView™ ED Binoculars are available in 8 and 10 power magnifications with 32mm and 42mm apertures. Enjoy superior contrast and high-resolution images, while removing chromatic aberration with Meade’s ED Glass. High-quality multilayer coatings are applied to the lenses and BAK-4 prisms for maximum light transmission. This series brings the best balance of high-level performance and value.
INNOVATIVE LENS SYSTEM
These binoculars include extra-low dispersion (ED) glass, fully multi-coated optics, and BAK-4 prisms with Dielectric & Phase coated optics that deliver sharpness and clarity with exceptional light transmission. Meade's ED glass corrects chromatic aberrations for maximum true-to-life image quality. Fully multi-coatings are applied to the lenses and BaK-4 prisms to enhance light transmission; provides a brighter and higher contrast view.
DURABLE & WATERPROOF
These roof prism binoculars are extremely comfortable in hand; with a rugged, lightweight design ideal for the outdoors. Meade’s CanyonView™ ED Series Binoculars are nitrogen purged and waterproof to ensure each pair stays dry and dust-free. Constructed with a durable rubber exterior and waterproof design, to help shield your optics from the elements of the outdoors.
Each model comes with metal eyecups, extra-low dispersion (ED) glass, a nylon case with harness, and quick release neck strap. With portability in mind, carrying your binoculars and accessories has never been easier. This Series is a must-have for birders and observers wanting ideal optics that deliver with every use.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY.
|Series||CanyonView™ ED Binoculars|
|Activity||Birdwatching, Camping, Day & Night, Hiking, Hunting, Shooting, Spectating, Terrestrial, Travel|
|Close Focus||6.6ft (2m)|
|Field of View( M / 1000 M)||131m|
|Optical Coatings||Fully Multi-Coated with Dielectric & Phase Coatings|
|Product Weight||690g (24.3oz)|
Barcode: 7 09942 99860 3