Qualifies Towards Free Standard Shipping (CONUS Only) For Most Orders Of $79 Or More
Yes, our inventory is accurate!
We do not offer products for purchase unless they are in stock.
- Premium EclipSmart Solar Binoculars featuring Solar Safe filter technology for guaranteed safe observation of the Sun
- Dual lens non-removable glass solar filters fully meet ISO12312-2 - Safe viewing of the sun when used in accordance with the included instructions
- The generous field of view allows users the ability to easily locate and view the entire solar disk while observing
- Observe the natural details of the Sun, including daily sunspot activity
- Durable and rugged for protection during use and storage provided by the rubber armored aluminum body
When looking for premium performance and superior safety in optics the EclipSmart line is the only option. Whether eclipse viewing on August 21, 2017 or general solar viewing, this line of products is the one for you.
Solar Safe Technology
EclipSmart solar products feature Solar Safe filter technology providing the ultimate protection from harmful solar radiation, including both IR and UV light, and filters 99.999% of visible light. Celestron Solar Safe filter technology is GUARANTEED SAFE for direct solar observation and has been independently tested by SAI Global Assurance Services.
Solar Safe products conform to and meet the transmission requirements of ISO 12312-2, Filters for Direct Observation of the Sun, EN 1836:2005 + A1:2007 (E) for an E15 Filter for the Direct Observation of the Sun and, AS/NZS 1338.1:2012, Filters for Eye Protectors.
Small and Mighty:
The Celestron EclipSmart 10x25 mm Solar Binocular is compact in size making it the perfect outdoor companion. The size makes it easy to carry from one viewing location to another and can even fit within a coat pocket! These binoculars also provide a generous field of view allowing for a full image of the solar disk to be seen.
|Objective Lens Diameter:||25mm (.98")|
|Angular Field of View:||5.7°|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds) / @1000 m):||288 ft (96 m)|
|Exit Pupil:||2.5mm (.09")|
|Eye Relief:||10.5mm (.41")|
|Close Focus:||26.2 ft (8 m)|
|Interpupillary Distance (max):||72mm (2.83")|
|Interpupillary Distance (min):||56mm (2.20")|
|Diopter Adjustment Range:||± 2|
|Prism Glass (Type):||Roof|
|Weight:||11.46 oz (325 g)|
|Environmental Protection:||Water Resistant|
|Carrying Case:||Padded Soft Cloth|
|Dimensions:||76mm x 51mm x 114mm (3.0" x 2.2" x 4.5")|
|Included Accessories:||Soft Carry Case | Binocular Strap|