Limit 1 Per Customer
Purchase for resale not allowed.
Free Ground Shipping Available (CONUS only)
This is an Open Box item where the previous owner literally opened the boxes and decided this was not the hobby for him. Everything is new - right down to the undisturbed original tissue paper wrapping the OTA. This isn't just "like new"; it is new.
However, because it is an open box item, we cannot sell it as new. We are therefore passing the savings along to you.
- High quality optics start with each lens and/or mirror being hand selected so only the finest grade of optical glass is used
- StarBright XLT coatings provide maximized light transmission
- 25 mm multi-coated eyepiece - 20 mm eye relief, 50° FOV
- CG-4 German Equatorial mount with setting circles and slow motion controls - to accurately locate and track sky objects
- Ball bearings in both axis of the mount for smooth performance
- Heavy-duty pre-assembled stainless steel tripod featuring 1.75" legs, accessory tray and bubble level
- Includes Polar Axis Finderscope, #94223
Omni XLT series features the stable platform of the CG-4 mount and high quality optics. Using aspheric shaping technology in conjunction with hand-figuring the optics, the Omni XLT presents an image with virtually no spherical aberration. We also added our famous StarBright XLT coating system to further enhance light transmission.
|Optical Design||Newtonian Reflector|
|Focal Length||750mm (30")|
|Focal Length of Eyepiece 1||25mm (0.98")|
|Magnification of Eyepiece 1||30x|
|Highest Useful Magnification||354x|
|Lowest Useful Magnification||21x|
|Limiting Stellar Magnitude||13.4|
|Resolution (Rayleigh)||0.93 arc seconds|
|Resolution (Dawes)||0.77 arc seconds|
|Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye)||459x|
|Apparent Field of View||1.67°|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||88 ft (27 m)|
|Optical Coatings||StarBright XLT|
|Optical Tube Length||26.5" (673mm)|
|Optical Tube Weight||12 lbs (5.44 kg)|
|Mount Type||Omni CG-4 Equatorial|
|Tripod Leg Diameter||1.75" Stainless|
|Tripod Weight||12.5 lbs (5.67 kg)|
|Weight of Counterweights||7 lbs (3.2 kg) and 4 lbs (1.8 kg)|
|Software||Starry Night Special Edition|