Available to Order
Please note that special order products are not returnable.
- 50 lbs instrument capacity with a mount head weight of just 34 lbs.
- 7 arcseconds or less peak-to-peak periodic error - before PEC
The brilliant team at Software Bisque has managed to pack the same brains and perfection in engineering into an ultra compact version of their Paramount: The MyT! For the serious astrophotographer or observing astronomer on the go, the Bisque Paramount Mighty EQ Mount is a feather weight compared to its predecesors. Weighing in at a modest 34 pounds, the MyT can easily carry 50 pounds in equipment, while maintaining the accuracy and tracking precision to be expected from a Software Bisque mount.
- Weighs a very portable 34 pounds for the mount head.
- Impressive 50 pound weight capacity not including counterweights. With counterweights the total load capacity increases to 100 pounds (cw weight included in total).
- As fast, accurate, and stable as its cousins the ME II and MX+, the MyT includes 11cm (4.3 in.) right acension and declination bearings, 6 degree per second maximum slew speeds and high-torque precision brushless DC servo motors.
- All aluminum precision machined body with signature red anodized finish.
- MKS 5000 motor control system.
- Research-grade brass RA gears with 7 arcseconds or less peak-to-peak periodic error - before PEC (Periodic Error Correction) has been applied by the onboard computer.
- Plenty of room for additional accessories and simple but effective cable management. Includes integrated guider port, two USB ports, a 5V 1A max power supply port, one 12V 1A max power supply port, pulse focuser port, and a generic through the mount power supply cabling port.
- Includes an integrated wedge for a latitude range of 0 - 64 degrees.
- Additional polar axis adjustment extends the effecitve range by plus or minus 7 degrees.
Refined engineering and years of mount development have led to several additional mount features for the Paramount MyT EQ. Through the mount cable management helps keep your set up organized and tangle free. A rotating mount base allows for AZ adjustments to be made without affecting the mount's altitude. Red lights provide a soft glow under the mount to allow for ease of adjustment at any moment. This light can be turned off as well as your viewing or imaging session gets underway. Clutch-free worm block design maintains the mount's physical orientation to increase mount pointing and tracking accuracy while a mechanical switch on each axis will disengage the worm from the the gear while still balancing the payload.
Software plays a major role in the functionality of your mount set up and Software Bisque has you covered with a full suite of mount and camera control software. Included with your MyT mount are the TheSkyX Professional Edition; a full featured planetarium style software that offers a beautiful interface for mount control. Camera Add On software allows for camera, focuser, filter wheel and SBIG adaptive optics control. TPoint software with SuperModel and ProTrack provides professional level telescope pointing correction. All software included is multi-license allowing for installation on up to 6 machines, and can be installed on either Mac or Windows operating systems.
|Head Design||German Equatorial|
|Instrument Capacity||50 lbs|
- Software Bisque Paramount MyT Robotic Mount
- MYT Counterweight Shaft
- 20lb Counterweight
- Counterweight Safety knob
- Hand paddle
- USB to USB min cable
- hex key set
- pier lock knobs
- QuickStart guide
- Paramount User Guide
- USB thumb Drive (loaded with the SkyX Pro for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Raspberry Pi for easy download)
- Power Supply & Power Cable