SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE - In Store Only
Contact use for ordering information.
This is a gently used 20-year-old scope in very good condition. The C11 OTA has Starbright coatings which are in excellent condition. Except for some dust, expected after 20 years, the optics are clean and in excellent condition.
The CI-700 mount is the same as the Losmandy G11, made by Losmandy with Celestron branding. It's a German equatorial mount with a payload capacity of 60 lbs. It includes four tracking rates, four slewing speeds, and Periodic Error Correction. The motors have been tested and they work - practically silently.
Note, however, that although this is a tracking mount, it is not a GOTO mount - you will have to use the included Telrad and 8x50 finder to locate the objects yourself. The tripod legs and counterweight have some small scratches, expected wear and tear with use. Because of the PEC, a dedicated user could use this for astrophotography.
The package includes:
- C11, 11" Schmidt-Cassegrain scope with hard-sided trunk with molded foam
- 8X50 finder scope, polar scope
- 1.25" visual back, 1.25" diagonal
- Telrad reflex sight, and Volumes 1 and 2 finder charts for Messier objects
- Mount: CI-700 heavy-duty German Equatorial Mount. Comes with polar finder, drive electronics, controller, and cables - this is not GOTO.
- Eyepieces: Celestron 26mm and 40mm Plossls