Yes, our inventory is accurate!
Qualifies Towards Free Ground Shipping (CONUS Only) For Most Orders Of $79 Or More
With the helical focuser on the RedCat, focusing can be quite time consuming process even with the Bahtinov mask (especially with narrowband filters).
If you are an ASIAIR adopter, we have also prepared a dovetail kit mounting solution for the ZWO EAF autofocuser.
With the aluminium extension block, we raised the telescope just high enough to snugly fit the EAF motor between the telescope and the dovetail. This results in a balanced, compact solution, leaving ring available to other accessories, like William Optics guide scope plate that comes with the SpaceCat. Our kit is compatible with 110 and 210 dovetails that come with the cat telescopes.
In the box:
- 1x 3D printed mounting plate
- 1x 3D printed 16T MXL pulley
- 1x 3D printed helical focuser MXL ring
- 3x 3D printed mounting plate spacers for tension adjustment
- 1x MXL timing belt
- 2x 10mm M3 bolt (for ring)
- 2x 8mm M4 bolt (for attaching EAF to mounting plate)
- 2x 16mm M6 bolt (for attaching mounting plate to the dovetail)
- 2x 50mm M6 bolt (for attaching dovetail and extension block)
- 1x ALU extension block