| NOTE: NO BOX - THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED!
STORE PICKUP ONLY
SELECT PICK UP AT CHECKOUT
SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE - In Store Only
Contact use for ordering information.
This is a used 8" OTA in excellent condition. The optics are clean, the tube is in very good shape. It includes the mounting rings and Vixen dovetail for easy mounting on any appropriate EQ mount. It also includes the Orion carrying bag and a mount base for a Telrad (Telrad not included). Weight: 21 lbs. with rings and dovetail.
- 203mm (8") aperture and 1000mm focal length f/4.9 reflector telescope optical tube for eye-popping views of deep sky and solar system objects alike
- Also works well as an astrophotography telescope for shooting wide-field subjects
- Features a 2" Crayford focuser with a step-down adapter for use of both 2" and 1.25" eyepieces and accessories
- Reflector optical tube weighs 16.5 lbs.
- Includes dust caps for telescope front aperture and focuser, and a Vixen foot for a finderscope or RDF(not included)
|Aperture||203 mm (8")|
|Focal Length||1000 mm|
|Focuser Style||Rack & Pinion|
|Highest Useful Magnification||300x|
|Limiting Stellar Magnitude||14.2|
|Tube Weight||16.5 lbs|