Qualifies Towards Free Ground Shipping (CONUS Only) For Most Orders Of $79 Or More
This is a used 9x50 RACI from Orion. This one is in very good condition, with some slight dust on the optics that won't affect your views. The body is in unmarked condition. This is a bargain at almost half off of the new price.
Includes both dust caps and Vixen finder mount, but does not include its original box.
Sometimes looking through a straight finder scope can be a strain, making you crouch down and crane your neck for a clear view. Well, you can call off the chiropractors, because this Orion 9x50 Right-Angle Correct-Image Finder Scope lets you view in contortion-free comfort! What's more, it has a built-in Amici prism to provide a correctly oriented view - not upside-down as with standard finders.
This achromatic crosshair finder scope sports deluxe features including fully coated glass lenses, internal baffling, and focus adjustment. The Orion 9x50 Right-Angle Correct-Image Finder Scope includes a sturdy aluminum bracket with two perpendicular thumbscrews and an oblique spring-loaded tensioner for easy two-step alignment - a big improvement over older six-setscrew designs. You'll have this finder scope aligned with your telescope in no time. The finder scope bracket features a dovetail foot that fits most Orion telescopes. An optional dovetail base can be purchased for custom installations, or for dual-finder scope desires. The right-angle prism and eyepiece are not removable, but focus can be adjusted by rotating the front lens housing. A locking ring lets you set the focus point however you wish.
This Black 9x50 Right-Angle, Correct-Image Finder Scope is a large-aperture model ideal for use with bigger telescopes. With 50mm of aperture and a wide 5° field of view, you'll be more able to identify bright deep-space curiosities; the finder scope's 9x magnification makes it easy to aim your telescope with precision. Weighs 18.6 oz.
- A powerful 9x crosshair finder scope with a comfortable right-angle viewing orientation
- 50mm diameter lens provides a bright image through the finder for easy aiming anywhere in the sky
- Right-angle design lets you use the finder without crouching or craning your neck in an awkward position
- Internal correct-image prism provides a normally oriented view through the finder - not upside down as with standard finders
- Fully coated glass elements minimize reflection to yield crisp, bright images with a 5-degree field of view