Out of stock, but available to order.
Arriving in October!
Stellina is your new observation station, the perfect combination of a telescope and a camera. Smart and fully automated, Stellina is a revolution in the world of Astronomy. With a completely redesigned experience of observation, substituting the eyepiece with a mobile application, everyone can access the wonders of the Universe with ease. You can now explore and observe the night sky, take your own photos of celestial objects, learn about the Cosmos, and share your discoveries in one place. Start your journey.
Able to capture photos of Galaxies, nebula, star clusters, comets, and the Moon. (not for planets).
- Fully automated GoTo and Tracking
- Integrated Dew Heater
- Integrated CLS (City Light Suppression) light pollution filter
- 6.4 MP Sony IMX 178 image sensor (3086 x 2076)
- Autofocus system, no manual focusing or out of focus images.
- Integrated field derotator
- Optional: Store raw images in an SD card for manual processing
- Catalog of 200+ of the best Deep Sky Objects
- Smart recommendations
- Live image stacking - watch the detail appear in real time
- Multi-User mode, perfect for star parties and classes
- Included educator content
- Enter RA/Dec coordinates for any object you like, including comets
- Easy social media sharing
|Aperture||80 mm (3.25")|
|Dawes Limit||1.45 arcseconds|
|Focal Length||400 mm|
|Light Gathering Power||131x|
|Optical Design||Lanthane ED Doublet|
|Pixel Array||3086 x 2076|
|Pixel Size||2.4 microns|
|Sensor||Sony IMX 178|
|Telescope Weight||25 lbs|
|Telescope Dimensions||19 x 15 x 4.7 inches|
|Battery||10,000 mAh (Approx 5 Hours use per charge)|
- STELLINA observation station
- short GITZO Carbon Fiber tripod
- 10000mAh battery
- Battery Cable
- protective cover