Yes, our inventory is accurate!
New from William Optics! A unique 50mm finder OTA with a 90-degree erecting prism diagonal with helical focuser providing a right angle correct image. Use many standard 1.25" eyepieces* to get the magnification and field of view you like! Available in a choice of 3 colors to complement your William Optics or other scope.
- Fully multi-coated 50mm f/4 (focal length = 200mm) achromatic objective
- 90-deg high-quality erecting prism diagonal included
- Provides 10x magnification with a 20mm eyepiece or 8x with a 25mm eyepiece; will provide 5.7 deg field of view with 24mm, 50-deg AFOV reticle eyepiece (Eyepieces sold separately)
- 1.25" diagonal features helical focusing
- Diagonal / eyepiece are rotatable
- White powder painted with excellent fit and finish that are the hallmark of every William Optics product
- Not included; sold separately
* Note that not all eyepieces will reach focus in this or any other finder due to the limited focus travel range. Finding a compatible eyepiece that reaches focus may require some trial and error. This is an issue with any finder/spotting scope/guidescope that can accept external eyepieces, and not just with this item.
- Tube diameter = 54.6mm (2.15")
- Dewshield diameter = 58.1mm (2.29")
- Tube weight (without eyepiece) = 21.9oz (620g)
- Included: 90 degree erecting image prism and 58mm dew shield
- Type: Angled
- Objective: High Quality 50mm
- Deg. field of view: 5.7
- Eyepiece Compatibility: 1.25" eyepieces
- Color: Powdered white with red, blue, or gold accents
- Coatings: Fully multi-coated
- Aperture: 50 mm
- Length: 220 mm
- Model Number: M-F50IIRD