Free Standard Shipping Available (CONUS Only)
Out of stock, but available to order.
These finder scopes have been discontinued by William Optics.
A unique 50mm finder OTA with a 90-degree erecting prism diagonal with helical focuser providing a right angle correct image.
Includes 24mm reticle eyepiece with illuminator.
- Fully multi-coated 50mm f/4 (focal length = 200mm) achromatic objective
- 90-deg high-quality erecting prism diagonal included
- Provides 10x magnification with a 20mm eyepiece or 8x with a 25mm eyepiece; will provide 5.7 deg field of view with 24mm, 50-deg AFOV reticle eyepiece (Eyepieces sold separately)
- 1.25" diagonal features helical focusing
- Diagonal / eyepiece are rotatable
- White powder painted with excellent fit and finish that are the hallmark of every William Optics product
- Optional mount rings and finder shoe for William Optics telescopes
- Tube diameter = 54.6mm (2.15")
- Dewshield diameter = 58.1mm (2.29")
- Tube weight (without eyepiece) = 21.9oz (620g)
- Included: 90 degree erecting image prism and 58mm dew shield
- Type: Angled
- Objective: High Quality 50mm
- Deg. field of view: 5.7
- Eyepiece Compatibility: 1.25" eyepieces
- Color: Powdered white with red, blue, or gold accents
- Coatings: Fully multi-coated
- Aperture: 50 mm
- Length: 220 mm
- Model Number: M-F50IIRD