Yes, our inventory is accurate and up to the second!
Our website connects directly to our inventory management system.
- Wide field of view reveals a larger portion of the night sky, allowing you to view more of the comet's impressive tail
- Large 50 mm objective lenses have tremendous light-gathering ability, ideal for astronomical use
- Multi-coated optics dramatically increase light transmission for brighter images with increased contrast and resolution
- Large exit pupil provides maximum light during nighttime and low-light viewing sessions
- Strong and durable aluminum housing
"If you are looking for a very inexpensive entry to the joy of binocular skywatching, you can't do better than Celestron's Cometron 7x50." - Space.com
Get ready for the next awe-inspiring comet with a pair of sleek, portable Celestron Cometron 7x50 binoculars. The large 50 mm objective lenses and multi-coated optics offer amazing light-gathering capabilities that bring celestial objects into bright, sharp focus, making them ideal for comet watching, stargazing, and viewing craters on the Moon. Cometron 7x50’s wide field of view lets you explore expansive swaths of the sky to quickly pinpoint exactly the object you want to see, then keeps it in your sights without constant movement.
Cometron 7x50’s rubberized aluminum housing is durable, lightweight, and tripod adaptable for extended comfort during long stargazing sessions. The binoculars come with a wide neck strap and a carrying case for security, portability, and grab-and-go convenience.
|Angular Field of View||6.8°|
|Close Focus||26.2ft / 8m|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||7.1 mm|
|Eye Relief (mm)||13 mm|
|Included Accessories||Neck strap, carrying case, objective lens caps, eyepiece caps, lens cloth, instruction manual|
|Linear Field of View||357ft/119m@1000yds/m|
|Objective lens diameter||50 mm|
|Prism Glass (Type)||BK7|
|Weight (oz)||27.3 oz (774 g)|