Yes, our inventory is accurate!
Qualifies for Free Ground Economy Shipping (CONUS Only)
The Tele Vue Everbrite 90-Degree 2" Diagonal is the way to go if you want one of the best telescope accessories money can buy! Here's why:
- The Tele Vue Everbrite has a Pyrex mirror with 1/10th wave accuracy
- Dielectric, non-metallic coatings have 99% reflectivity across the visible spectrum
- Resulting images through this diagonal are brighter and "whiter"
- The Everbrite's body is machined from one solid block of aluminum for permanent alignment
- 2" filter anti-reflection threads in the diagonal let you attach filters to the diagonal instead of moving from eyepiece to eyepiece
- Brass clamp ring holds 2" eyepieces and accessories firmly in place without marring the barrels
- Included 2" to 1.25" HiHat Adapter is of same high quality in make and materials
Whiter and brighter images. Simply put, that is the benefit the Everbrite mirror coating. This exotic, dielectric, nonmetallic coating is 99% reflective across the full visual spectrum, resulting in the "whitest," most natural image available. The coating is painstakingly applied to Pyrex with a surface accuracy of a 1/10 wave flatness.
To ensure performance, every mirror is optically inspected under conditions far more critical than a diagonal mirror is ever used in typical telescopes. In this way, Tele Vue can guarantee that the Everbrite will permit your telescope to operate at its fullest potential.
The Everbrite is offered in both 1¼" and 2" models. The diagonal bodies of each are machined from solid blocks of aluminum. Permanent alignment is assured. The one piece body construction also means heavy accessories can't force the diagonal body to "unscrew" from the barrel as with other brands. Both the 1¼" and 2" models feature brass clamp rings, anti-reflection threads and 1¼" and 48mm filter threads respectively.
|Optics Type and/or Coatings
|Diagonal Size - Telescope Side
|Diagonal Size - Eyepiece Side
|Includes Eyepiece Adapter?
|Yes, 2" to 1.25"
|Tele Vue 5 Years