Limit 1 Per Customer
Purchase for resale not allowed.
Yes, our inventory is accurate!
Free Ground Shipping Available (CONUS Only)
- A fantastic upgrade to your PST!
- Designed to attach to an existing etalon, creating a double-stack system
- Includes RichView tuning to boost contrast on the solar feature being observed
- Threads directly onto the front cell of a PST, narrowing the bandpass to <0.5 Angstroms (Å)!
- Not to be used standalone, must be combined with existing PST or SolarMax 40 and blocking filter (BF)
This add on etalon filter reduces the normal bandwidth of a PST, SolarMax 40 telescope, or filter set (etalon and Blocking Filter combination) from the single stack 0.7-1 Angstrom (Å) performance to a more restrictive 0.5Å, increasing visibility of surface detail and active regions on the Solar disc. Note that this etalon MUST be combined with a primary SolarMax 40 filter and blocking filter, complete Coronado SolarMax 40 telescope, or a PST telescope.
Includes patented RichView tuning assembly, which allows direct tuning of the primary filter etalon. This provides a contrast boost for the best possible views of active regions, filaments and surface detail, or quickly and easily re-tune for prominences on the solar limb. Upgrade your PST or SolarMax 40 to a double stack configuration for an even more amazing view of our closest star!
Please note this product was not designed or intended by the manufacturer for use by a child 12 years of age or younger.