Yes, our inventory is accurate!
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Premium Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Glass: Providing Precise and Maximum Light Transmission for a Bright, Crisp Image
- Bak-4 Prisms With Dielectric & Phase Coatings: Consists of Quality Treatments that Strengthens the Reflectiveness of the Prisms for Even Sharper Color Correction and High-Resolution Views
- Integrated Field Flattener Lenses: Virtually Eliminate All Field Curvature Yielding Sharp Images from Edge to Edge
- Close Focus of Less Than 5ft.: Experience Objects Close Up in Great Detail
- Durable & Waterproof: Constructed with Durable, Waterproof, and Rubber Exterior to Help Protect your Optics from the Harsh Elements of the Outdoors
- Tripod Adaptable: Keep A Steady, Stable View by Using a Tripod Adapter to Attach to a Tripod or Mount
- Accessory Kit Included: Rugged Meade Carry Bag & Harness, Comfortable Neck Strap, Lens Caps & Cleaning Cloth
PREMIUM OPTICS & VIEWS
When you buy a pair of superior binoculars, you expect exceptional optical quality. Meade’s MasterClass™ Pro ED Binoculars have been designed to be the premium binoculars for outdoor enthusiasts and are setting the stage for advanced optics. Each binocular includes extra-low dispersion(ED) glass, fully multi-coated optics, and BAK-4 prisms with Dielectric & Phase coated optics. Our features provide precise color correction, amplified high-resolution views, and maximum light transmission. The integrated field flattener lenses virtually eliminate all field curvature yielding sharp images from edge to edge. With an incredible close focus of less than 5ft., these binoculars will bring objects close up in great detail. Meade’s MasterClass™ Pro ED Binoculars are nitrogen purged and waterproof to ensure each pair stays dry and dust-free for any outdoor viewing condition.
RUGGED AND COMPACT DESIGN
The MasterClass™ Pro ED series are built to be rugged and easy to use. These roof prism binoculars are constructed with a durable, rubber exterior to help protect your optics from the harsh elements of the outdoors. With a textured design that keeps the binoculars safely in hand, you are guaranteed a steady grip for excellent handling and use. The MasterClass™ Pro's centralized diopter knob makes adjusting the diopter quick and easy.
These premium binoculars are available in 8 and 10 power magnifications with 42mm and 56mm apertures. Each model features an integrated field flattener lens, metal eyecups, and center drive diopter adjustment. With a sturdy nylon case and quick release strap and harness, your binoculars are comfortable and easy to carry around on long excursions. The MasterClass™ Pro ED binoculars are a powerful addition to include on your next outdoor experience.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY.
|Activity||Birdwatching, Camping, Day & Night, Hiking, Hunting, Observing, Shooting, Spectating, Terrestrial, Travel|
|Close Focus||4.9ft (1.5m)|
|Field of View( M / 1000 M)||140m|
|Optical Coatings||Fully Multi-Coated with Dielectric & Phase Coatings|
|Product Weight||885g (31.2oz)|