Yes, our inventory is accurate!
- Compact mini guide scope designed for use with astrophotography telescopes up to 1500mm focal length
- Mini 50mm guide scope with bright, wide-field optics puts numerous potential guide stars in view so you'll never have to search for one!
- Adjustable-aim dovetail guide scope bracket installs on virtually any astrophotography telescope quickly and easily
- Very small and compact autoguiding system adds hardly any weight to an astrophotography setup and can conveniently be stashed in an accessory case between uses
- Designed for use with Orion StarShoot AutoGuider (sold separately) and other similar small-chip CCD autoguiders
Consisting of a 50mm aperture, 162mm focal length (f/3.2) achromatic refractor guide scope, an adjustable dovetail guide scope bracket, an 1.25" aluminum parfocal ring, a dovetail mounting base, and an adapter plate, the Orion Mini 50mm Guide Scope makes it easy for any astro-imager to enjoy the precision of autoguiding in their images. All this pint-sized setup requires is a StarShoot AutoGuider (sold separately) or similar small-chip CCD autoguider and it?s ready for night, camera, action! The guide scope bracket fits into the standard Orion dovetail finder scope base found on most Orion telescopes. If your imaging scope doesn?t feature a dovetail base or has one already occupied by an oft-used finder, the included dovetail base and attachment hardware lets you attach the Mini 50mm Guide Scope to any optical tube. Alternatively, the included adapter plate can be used to attach the dovetail base and Mini 50mm Guide Scope to any standard dovetail plate or side-by-side plate if preferred.
- Orion Mini 50mm Guide Scope
- 50mm Guide Scope Bracket
- Orion Dovetail Base for Finder Scope
- Mounting adapter plate
- 1.25" Parfocal ring
- Hex key