Yes, our inventory is accurate!
Qualifies Towards Free Ground Economy Shipping (CONUS Only) For Most Orders Of $79 Or More
- Double the power of any 1.25" telescope eyepiece with this T-adapter equipped Barlow lens
- Male T-threads allow secure camera attachment for high-magnification lunar and planetary astrophotography
- A great way to double the number of magnification options, without having to buy twice as many eyepieces
- Doublet lens system is multi-coated for excellent transmission and the internal housing is baffled to eliminate unwanted reflections and increase contrast
- Very compact - just 2-7/8" long - easy to store and carry
Use the 2x Barlow to double the magnifying power of any 1.25" telescope eyepiece for high-power observational stargazing. For example, a 20mm eyepiece inserted in the Shorty 2x Barlow lens provides the same magnification of a 10mm eyepiece (20/2 = 10) for close-up views. Using this single accessory essentially doubles your magnification options without buying twice as many eyepieces!
Measuring just 2-7/8" long, this short Barlow won't take up much space in your accessory case, but its power-boosting lenses and versatile T-threads will make it stand out as a great performer for both visual stargazing and high-power astrophotography. Thanks to built-in male T-threads, this Shorty 2x Barlow can be securely coupled to CCD or CMOS cameras, such as the Orion StarShoot G3 cameras, or DSLR cameras with a camera-specific T-Ring (all cameras and T-rings sold separately). This is an ideal setup for high-power lunar and planetary astrophotography. You can also remove the Barlow lens element for use as a non-magnifying T-adapter for secure camera attachment to a telescope for prime-focus astrophotography.
Whether used visually or for astrophotographic pursuits, the Orion 1.25" Shorty 2x Barlow Lens and Camera T-adapter will provide night after night of convenient, power-doubling performance.