Available to Order, usually 7-10 days to ship.
This Product Qualifies for FREE ECONOMY SHIPPING (Ships directly from Sky-Watcher)
- Equatorial GoTo mount
- Removable Dec assembly to convert to tracking mount
- 22 pound payload capacity
- SynScan hand controller with 42,000+ object database
- Dual or single axis tracking
- Single 7.5 pound counterweight
- Built-in polar scope
- Adjustable height, steel legged tripod
- Compatible with Star Adventurer Dec L-bracket and ball head adapter
The Sky-Watcher EQM-35 provides a convenient, stable platform for refractors up to 100mm or up to 127mm Maksutovs. Designed as an imaging system, it also works astonoshingly well for visual use. This mount is perfect for the beginner as well as the more advanced astronomer.
The removable dec assembly allows for the use of Star Adventurer L-brackets or ball head adapters, turning the mount into a heavy duty tracking system.
If what you’re looking for is a lightweight, stable mount that is precise and easy to use, the EQM-35 is the mount you’re looking for.
Adjustable height, steel tripod legs
1.8° Hybrid Stepper Motor
1000x, 800x, 600x, 400x, 200x, 32x, 16x, 8x, 2x, 1x
Sidereal, Lunar, Solar
Dual or single axis tracking
One-, two- and three-star Alignment
|Computer Hand Control||
SynScan hand controller, flash upgradeable
Complete Messier, NGC, IC and SAO catalogs, 25 user-defined objects, total 42,900+ objects
|Mounting Saddle Type||
|Fully Assembled Weight (with weights)||
|Payload Capacity (lbs)||