Free Ground Shipping Available (CONUS only)
- German Equatorial heavy-duty tracking mount
- 22-pound payload capacity supports small- to medium-sized OTAs
- High-precision hybrid stepper motors with 1.8° step angle and 64 micro steps
- Compatible with Star Adventurer dec L-bracket and ball head adapter
- Permanent periodic error correction (PPEC)
- Dual- or single-axis tracking
- Polar alignment with built-in polarscope
- PC connection
- Large 3.6-inch 180 tooth worm gear
- Removeable dec assembly to convert to tracking mount
- Includes two 7.5-pound counterweights
- Improved RA gear for increased stability
The perfect entry-level EQ mount for those getting serious about astrophotography.
The Sky-Watcher EQM-35 provides a convenient, stable platform for refractors up to 100mm or up to 127mm Maksutovs. Designed as an imaging system, it also works astonishingly well for visual use. This mount is perfect for the beginner to intermediate astronomer looking to expand their craft into astrophotography.
The removable dec assembly allows for the use of Star Adventurer L-brackets or ball head adapters, turning the mount into a heavy-duty tracking system for your DSLR or mirrorless camera and wide-field imaging.
If you’re looking for a lightweight, stable mount that is precise and easy to use, the EQM-35 is it!
|General Mount Info|
|Payload Capacity (lbs)||22|
|Mount Head Weight (lbs)||9.65|
|Tripod Weight (lbs)||12.5|
|Fully Assembled Weight (w/ weights)||37.15|
|Tripod Leg Diameter||1.75"|
|Mounting Saddle Type||V|
|Power Type||12V (4 amp minimum)|
|Polar Scope||Built In|
|Latitude Range (degrees)||15-65|
|Computer/Drive System Info|
|WiFi||Optional WiFi dongle|
|Polar Align Assist||Yes|
|Permanent Periodic Correction||Yes|
|Included Weights||7.5lbs (two)|