Free Standard Shipping Available (CONUS Only)
Yes, our inventory is accurate!
We do not offer products for purchase unless they are in stock.
NEW! The upgraded Star Adventurer Pro 2i includes all the same features and capabilities as the original, but now adds wifi operation and camera control.
- Star Adventurer multi-function equatorial tracking mount
- Wi-Fi control
- 11 pound payload capacity
- Built-in polar scope with illuminator
- Dec bracket
- 3.63 pound mount head weight (with Dec bracket)
- Latitude (EQ) base
- Counterweight kit
- Ball head adapter
- Dec bracket
- Multiple preprogrammed speeds for time lapse photography
- Tracking rate selectable between Sidereal, Solar and Lunar
- Built in polar scope with illuminator
- DSLR interface for automatic shutter control through wi-fi! (requires appropriate control cable)
- Built-in auto-guiding interface
- Low power consumption
- External Mini USB power support
- Compatible with 3/8 and 1/4 inch camera tripod thread
- Lifetime free firmware upgrade
- 11 pound maximum payload
The Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer is a user-friendly and multi-function mount to satisfy all your needs for astronomy, astrophotography and time-lapse photography. It is a high precision, portable and stable celestial tracking platform for sidereal, solar and lunar tracking with automatic DSLR shutter release control. Also, it contains preprogrammed parameters assisting you to create interesting time-lapse videos with your DSLR.
- Star Adventurer Mount with polar scope
- EQ Latitude Base
- Declination Bracket
- Counterweight bar and counterweight
- Ball head adapter (ball head not included)
Operates on 4 AA batteries (not included), or external USB power bank.