Free Standard Shipping Available (CONUS Only)
Available to Order
Please note that special order products are not returnable.
The All NEW iOptron CEM120EC!
An extraordinary innovation in mount design...Now with a new payload!
Recognizing the growing demand for an accurate and stable, equatorial mount with the versatility to carry larger instruments and more complex imaging arrays, we created the iOptron CEM120EC. It offers the benefits of our revolutionary “center balance” design: stability, accuracy, and smooth mechanical operation, while capable of carrying a payload up to 115 lbs (52 kg). The “center balance” design’s natural stability is due to its focusing the mount along with payloads weight directly over the center of the pier or tripod.
The CEM120EC's performance is demonstrated by its low periodic tracking error of <0.15 arcsec RMS. Along with the stability aspect, the CEM120EC features an advanced cable management system consisting of more ports in more locations preventing tangle ups and reducing the chance of fractured cables. It also adds some new features to the CEM family like Wi-Fi and LAN for remote operation and easy to use, reliable clutches on both axes.
Optional heavy duty Tri-Pier 360 and Permanent Pier are available for order.
Optional Tri-Pier adapter for light weight payload ( 8036-120) is also available for $129. It can be modified for permanent pier mounting.
- A new design, center-balanced equatorial mount (CEM) for maximum payload with natural stability
- Observatory astrophotography mount ideal for both visual and Astro-photographers
- Payload of 115 lbs (52 kg) with the mount weight of 57 lbs (26 kg)
- Easy to use and reliable gear clutches
- Precision altitude and azimuth adjustment.
- Precision stepper motor with 0.07 arcsec accuracy for precise GOTO and accurate tracking
- Polar alignment routine for those who can't see the Pole Star
- Go2Nova® 8407 V2 controller with Advanced GOTONOVA® GOTO Technology with built in heater
- High precision tracking with low periodic error (PE)<0.15 arcsec RMS
- Permanent periodic error correction (PPEC)
- 32-channel Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Built-in WiFi and LAN for remote operation
- Integrated ST-4 autoguiding port
- Advanced cable management system with more choices
- Spring loaded, individual adjustable Losmandy saddle
- CEM120EC mount head x1
- Go2Nova 8407 V2 hand controller x1
- 10 kg counterweight x1 (free extra one for limited time)
- Counterweight shaft x1
- Hand controller cable x1
- Serial cable (#8412) x1