Free Standard Shipping Available (CONUS Only)
Yes, our inventory is accurate!
We do not offer products for purchase unless they are in stock.
Note: This is an optical tube only designed for advanced astroimaging.
The iOptron Photron Ritchey-Chretien design telescopes, feature low thermal expansion quartz primary and secondary mirrors with ninety-nine percent reflective dielectric coatings. The RC optical design delivers coma, spherical and chromatic aberration free results, perfect for color or monochrome imaging. A fixed position primary mirror eliminates image shift that occurs from focusing with other telescope designs. The iOptron RC10 comes with a 2" dual-speed linear-bearing Crayford focuser. Three focuser extension rings are provided for a “flex-free” solid extension as a means to take up any unneeded back focus. Its steel tube is equipped with 10 knife edge baffles to diminish contrast-reducing stray light, improving the instrument in both visual and imaging uses. A RC10 model comes with top and bottom dovetail plates adding rigidity to the tube while providing attachment points for the mount and other accessories to be used.
- Coma free, chromatic aberration-free, spherical aberration-free optics
- 250mm (10") optical aperture
- 2000mm focal length
- f/8 focal ratio
- Fixed primary
- Low thermal expansion quartz mirrors
- Multiple Knife-Edge Baffle System
- 3.3" Dual-dpeed Crayford focuser
- Finder scope base and two dovetails bars
- Optional finder scope, diagonal and 1.25" eyepiece
- Optional iOptron Electronic Focuser (#8451)
- OTA w/3" dual-speed Crayford focuser
- 2X25mm, 1X 50mm focus extention
- 1.25" accessory adapter
- Top and bottom Losmandy dovetail bars
|Resolving Power||0.46 arc seconds|
|Highest Useful Magnification||295X|
|Secondary Mirror Size||110mm in diameter|
|Focuser||10:1 Crayford dual-speed|
|Mounting Bar (Top)||Losmandy-style|
|Tube Weight||35 lbs|
|OTA Primary Mirror Cooling Fan||Yes (three built-in fan, with battery holder)|
|Other Accessories||2” to 1.25” compression ring adapter;
1" long extension tube X2
2" long extension tube X1
|Gross Weight||48 lbs|
|Warranty||One year limited|