Free Standard Shipping Available (CONUS Only)
Yes, our inventory is accurate!
We do not offer products for purchase unless they are in stock.
Introduce iOptron StarFiTM Wi-Fi Telescope Adapter
Now you can convert your telescope mount into a wirelessly controllable one with this new the new StarFiTM Wi-Fi adapter! With iOptron's StarFi you'll be wirelessly connected. You can wirelessly control your telescope mount with your favorite planetarium software through iOptron ASCOM driver and Commander. You can also connect the mount to your SmartPhone/Tablet to use software like Sky Safari to control your mount.
NOT for CEM40 or GEM45 series mount. Use the iStarFi for CEM40/GEM45.
- Supports 802.11b/g/n
- Can be constructed as AP (default) or STAtion mode
- Password protection
- Connect to Computer/Tablet/SmartPhone
- Supports both iOS and Android mobile devices through WIFI connection
- Allow you to use your favorite planetarium software to control the mount via iOptron ASCOM connection
- Support Sky Safari Pro for both iOS and Android
Currently supported mounts:
- CEM60/CEM60-EC/iEQ45 Pro/iEQ30 Pro
- iEQ45/iEQ30 w/8407(need a DB9 RS232 male to male connector)
- iEQ45 w/8406 (need a DB9 RS232 male to male connector and an iOptron RS232-RJ9 cable #8412)
- SmartEQ/Pro (need an external 12V power source.)
- Cube Pro w/8408 HC and Cube II w/8408 HC
- DOES NOT support Cube/MiniTower/SmartStar PR mounts
- May work with other manufacture's mounts (need a DB9 RS232 male to male connector and an iOptron RS232-RJ9 cable #8412)
- StarFiTM Wi-Fi adapter
- 6P6C power cable
- 4P4C serial cable
- Instruction manual