Out of stock, but available to order.
Introducing iOptron iPolar - a high precision, easy to use electronics polarscope (e-PS).
This upgrade package is designed for the SkyGuider Pro mount only.
- Installed inside the mount replacing the optical polar scope
- USB plug and play (no driver needed) Requires a Windows or Mac computer.
- Works globally, no need to set northern and southern hemisphere.
- No visible Polaris (north) or Sigma Octantis (south) necessary.
- No need to rotate the mount during polar align.
- Fast and easy to use
- High precision (30 arcsec)
- No need to see the Pole Star
- No need to rotate the mount during alignment
- Unique imaging enhancement technique
- Smart plate solving
- On screen instruction during alignment
- Capable under poor sky visibility condition
- Compatible to most equatorial mount with a proper adapter
|Field of View (FOV)||~ 13 degree|
|Resolution||30 arcsec approx.|
|Alignment Precision||30 arcsec|
|Operation System||Windows 7/8.1/10, 32bit or 64 bit, with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 installed|
|Warranty||One year limited|