Free Standard Shipping Available (CONUS Only)
Contact use for ordering information.
Deep Sky Broadband CCD Filters: Luminance, Red, Green, and Blue
The LRGB telescope filter Kit is designed for maximum contrast and with extremely high gradients for clear differentiation of colors of light.
This set divides the spectrum into its components: red, green, blue and luminance.
OIII emission overlaps on blue and green filters with maximum transmission to allow high efficiency and natural color imaging. Gap between green and red filters serves to block out the primary Sodium light pollution line at 589 nm and improves color balance and separation.
Main Use and Performance
- Works well with debayered monochrome CCD cameras
- Suitable for deep sky and planetary CCD imaging
- RGB-imaging allows equal weighting factors for each channel, which is very important for automated imaging.
- The ideal raw material for image processing in the sRGB color space is available with LRGB filter set and a mono CCD camera.
- Schott substrate material
- Thickness 2.0 mm
- Surface Quality: 60/40 (Refer to MIL-O-13830)
- Optically polished to ensure accurate 1/4 wavefront and <30 seconds parallelism over both surfaces
- 95% transmission at bandpass
- Infrared wavelength 700 to 1100 nm cut-off
- Precision off-band blocking
- Tavg: T>95%
- Coating Wavelength: 300-1050nm
- Optical Density: OD3
- Multi-layered anti-reflection coatings
- Non-cemented optical substrate coatings
- Electron-beam gun evaporation with Ion-assisted deposition coating technology for durability and resistance to scratching, as well as stability on CWL (central wavelength); no deviation affected by temperature change
- Planetary rotation system offers precision and homogeneity of coatings ensuring high value on transmission of pass-band and Optical density of off-band
- Ultra-thin filter cell minimizes vignetting by maximizing the possible clear aperture (clear aperture is 26 mm for 1.25-inch; 45 mm for 2-inch)
- Aerometal Material
- Precise CNC Machining
- Sand Blasting Process
- Black Anodized Finish
- Extinction Treatment to Prevent Reflection
- Laser Engraving No Fading
- Plastic PP Case
- Imported High Pressure EVA Case Lining
- Silver Cardboard Box
- High Density Sponge Carton Lining
- Standard 1.25”
- Standard 2”
- Round 31mm Unmounted
- Round 36mm Unmounted